Environmental Health and Safety Policy
Spartan Motors is committed to Environmental, Health & Safety excellence. To this end, Spartan Motors will:
- Protect people and the environment by working to prevent accidents and pollution.
- Ensure our facilities and processes are compliant with applicable local, state, and federal regulations (environmental requirements), industry best practices, customer requirements, and other applicable requirements.
- Promote environmental and safety achievement through its leadership, and associate involvement across all locations.
- Establish, promote and drive toward specific performance goals to ensure continuous safety and environmental improvement.
- Provide personnel and resources to maintain a compliance-focused environmental, health and safety management system.
Spartan will ensure the environmental policy remains appropriate to the nature, scale and environmental impacts of its activities, products or services, including commitments to pollution prevention. Spartan will maintain compliance and provide a framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets by implementing the following procedures outlined in this document.